Aluminum: 1100, 2024, 3001, 6061, 5052, 7075 and other series
Stainless Steel: 300 series, 400 series, Kovar, Inconel, Precipitation Hardening 17-4-PH, 17-7-PH, 18-8-PH, etc.
Metals and Alloys: Brass, Copper, OFHC Copper, Titanium, Tantalum, Molybdenum, and others
Ceramics: Quartz/Silica, Glass, Alumina, etc.
Plastics: Teflon, Polycarbonate, Viton, PTFE, Peek, Torlon, Kevlar, etc.
Semiconductor Materials: Si wafers, Silicon Carbide
Degreasing ± Ultrasonics: Variety of soluble surfactant chemistry - Anionic, Cationic, Non-Ionic.
Etching: HF, Nitric, Hydrochloric, Sulfuric Acids & Mixtures, Alkali solutions (NaOH, NH4OH, etc.)
Passivation: Nitric acid and Proprietary Chemistry.
Stripping: Custom designed chemistry - Preferential deposit removal from materials and parts.
Organic: Oil, Grease, and Cutting Fluids.
Inorganic Solids: Metals, Oxides and Scales, Salts, Hydroxides and Carbonates.
Inorganic Ions: Na+, K+, Cl-, F-, NO-3 , etc.
Magnetic Materials: Disks and Drives.
Thin/Thick Films: CVD/PVD processing.
Particulates: Sub-micron sized, dust, etc.
• Door to Door pick-up and delivery with 24-Hour turn around available.
• Gross contaminate removal (GCR) and particulate removal.
• 1000 square feet of Class 1000 clean room.
• Ultrasonic and Mega Sonic Equipment.
• Solvents and soluble surfactants for aqueous and non-aqueous processes.
• Oven bake out at variable temperatures and time requirements by forced air or vacuum equipped ovens.
• Class 100 Packaging wipes, UHV foil, poly or nylon clean room rated bags custom made in assorted sizes.
• Assembly capabilities in a controlled clean room environment.
• Shopkeeper tracking software with paperless traveler system with part photo’s & instructions for cleaning, quality and packaging.
Engineering staff available to customize your cleaning process and develop procedures.
Consulting and Research & Development services available.
Courteous Staff geared to meet or exceed each customer's quality and schedule requirements.