Terms and Conditions of Sale
All services are performed subject to the following terms and conditions:
All items received by Clean Sciences, Inc. must be accompanied with a P/O - Shipper.
The P/O - Shipper must contain the following information:
- Name and address where items are to be returned.
- Shipping instructions as to how the items are to be returned.
- Name and address where the related invoice is to be mailed.
- Purchase Order number for the services to be performed.
- Quantity and description of items.
If the P/O - Shipper is not received or is received incomplete, service can be delayed until it is received. Will Call orders will require that the Delivery person fill out CSI Customer Order form and have Hard Copy faxed or sent via e-mail. For shipped orders, Customers will be notified and a Hard Copy P/O must be received prior to processing.
Our payment terms are Net 30 days. Invoices are to be paid within 30 days of the date of the invoice. Invoices over 60 days old are subject to a monthly finance charge of 1.5%. If any invoices are unpaid after 60 days, the customer account is placed on Credit Hold. Accounts that are repeatedly on Credit Hold will be placed on COD.
Clean Sciences, Inc. wish to remind you of the following established practices of the metal finishing and cleaning industry in processing your materials:
It is generally recognized that even after employing all the science known to us, and capable men with years of training, there still remain hazards in the cleaning and metal finishing fields. As a consequence, in order to avoid misunderstandings, we have set forth the following terms and conditions under which your materials will be accepted by us for processing:
(1) Whenever we are given material with detailed instructions as to treatment, our responsibility shall end with the carrying out of those instructions. Type of material, coatings and specifications for processing shall be declared in writing prior to our processing.
(2) Our liability for any cause is limited to the cost of direct labor and material of the product directly damaged by our processing, or three times our processing charges on such material, whichever is the lesser. Charges for our services are based on this Policy limiting our liability. (This includes but is not limited to scrappage and loss for any reason that results in shipped quantity discrepancies.)
(3) Liability greater than that outlined in paragraph (2) above will be assumed by us only when so agreed in writing by us. In such event, a higher charge may be made for our services.
(4) Parts, materials, etc. as processed by us shall be presumed to be accepted as satisfactory by you if we are not notified of damages, shortages or other discrepancies within 10 working days of your receipt of the same. Rejected parts must be returned to us for rework. Further processing of rejected parts, materials, etc., by you or any other party shall constitute a waiver of any liability on our part.
(5) Where operations or processes performed by us are in the nature of "salvaging" (includes but not limited to: stripping coatings/plating or other rework not originated by us) parts or material, the work is accepted on a "best effort" basis and no liability shall attach to us unless previously agreed upon in writing prior to processing the job.
(6) In the event that results of cleaning operations are unsatisfactory due to metal imperfections, changes in grade or composition of materials, manufacturing and/or fabrication imperfections, usages for which the plating or other finishing operation was not reasonably designed, and similar variables over which we have no control, the customer will be required to pay the contracted amount for the finishing operation performed.
We are sure you will agree with us that the above terms and conditions are realistic and reasonable, and that acceptance of the material for processing subject to such terms and conditions will permit us to continue to provide quality cleaning at an economical price.